Ticketmaster - do their customer service actually get back to you?

RMCF

I ordered some tickets for a summer gig through them and have misplaced them.

I emailed their customer service through their website enquiry form, but have heard nothing back in nearly a week.

Is there a number I could call? Has anyone found their customer service good/bad?

I found a customer service number on the website and got good response from them in relation to a query ... about 3 years ago.

Still have not received any email response to my 2 emails. Useless customer service.

Has anyone got a phone number for them?

I phoned them on this number when I had tickets stolen (it's their customer service): 01-6486060

Once I got through they re-sent me some tickets without much hassle. Well I say without much hassle but... On the first phone call I was told that I needed a note from the Gardaí to say that I'd reported the theft but the cops had a right laugh when I asked for that. So I phoned TM back and the fella I spoke to on the second occassion said I didn't need the note and just sent me new tickets, without hassle

Also , this number is on their website for customer service: Republic of Ireland - 0818 903001

Thanks a lot - I'll try them.

My greatest worry is that my tickets were GENERAL ADMISSION, and I don;t think they will give me 2 new ones as they have no way of barring the originals. If it was seats it would be different as there would be no chance of me getting 4 people in for the price of 2.

Depending on what venue the tickets are for they might be able to cancel the misplaced ones. For example: Oxegen, The Olympia, Croke Park amongst others use handheld barcode scanners to validate the tickets at the point of entry (they don't bother taking the stub form your ticket). Tickets for these venues can be cancelled and replaced by TM.

For the record the tickets that they replaced for me were gereral admission for The Ambassador so the original tickets could still have been used.

What venue are the tickets for?

I'm amazed you got through. Tried their number lots of times but always hang up after a 1/4hour of waiting with really bad music in my ear. Tried e-mailing them and still waiting for a reply. They took money from my account for 8 tickets despite confirming I bought 4. Theft I think it's called. Apparently they do it a lot.

Don't give up, don't hang up. Just leave your phone on speaker phone sitting on the desk whilst you go about your business, eventually they'll answer.