Ticketmaster - answer your phone.

WaterWater

I am still waiting on my Oasis tickets from Ticketmaster that I purchased over the internet two weeks ago. I decide to contact them today to get the story. No contact details on their website so I decide to ring them. I notice that their phone book number is an 0818 number that is charged at National rates even though I am based in Dublin and they are based in Dublin. I ring number at national call rates and here is where it gets good.....the answering machine says to me that if I am looking for "customer service" to have a pen and paper ready and guess what happens I am given a Dublin number to ring???
So I make a national call to be told to make a Dublin call.........is this a way to make more money from me, plain stupidity, crap customer service or what?
Oh and after waiting 5 minutes for them to answer the phone the line just went dead...

Hi WaterWater,

I agree that is extremely annoying... I can tell you that sometimes tickets are sent out several weeks later. I booked tickets for a friend for Eminem and they were not sent until about 5 weeks later. So hopefully Oasis will come to you on time.

Roy

I booked tickets for a gig, about 2 weeks before the artist posted an update on his website that the gig was being cancelled due to personal reasons, I called Ticketmaster and they told me that I have never ordered tickets from them (which I had) , the next day TM called me to say that the gig was not cancelled, I explained that it was and that I wanted a refund which they gave me about 4 weeks of waiting. Fairly clueless bunch.

Back