Thoughts about NIB Freedom a/c?

Fideroiste

Hi all,
I was looking at the best c.a. post earlier & this got me think of considering a bank switch. I have tried searching both the banking section & general a.a.m. section but didn't find any mention of such a discussion. I would be interested in find out what are N.I.B. online facilities are like compared to P.T.S.B? I think I read that this account also offers 2.75% on the balance in the current account, is this true?

Fi

Re: Thoughs about NIB freedom

Their online banking service is one of the best out there, and yes, the Freedom account currently pays 2.75% on the balance.

You can find further details [broken link removed].

No connection other than as a satisfied customer.

Their Freedom account is "aimed at under 27 year olds" but anyone can apply to open.

If you are looking for high interest rate then you are better off going with Halifax for your current account at 7.23% for the first 2,000 EUR and opening an on demand account at 4.75% with Anglo.

Hi guys,
Thanks for the replies. I already have a Halifax c.a., thanks. I am going to follow the latest advice, do the Anglo and Investec thing, thanks. Think I am going to move to NIB due to the interest and also seems that there online banking is way better.

N.D.,
Fi