Thomas Cook.COM

Berberis

Trying to book a holiday through Thomas Cook.com flying from Belfast, but when I get to payment section, it appears they will only accept address's from the UK.
Any suggestions on how I can solve this problem (without moving to the UK of course)

From their T&Cs

Please Note: This Site is intended for use only by users who access it from the United Kingdom. The information and prices on this site only apply to users who make a booking from the United Kingdom. We are a company incorporated in England and Wales and our business and the services we offer are governed by English Law. We are not licensed to trade as a travel agent or tour operator outside of the United Kingdom therefore we are unable to accept bookings from users who are not based in the United Kingdom.

Do you have a friend or relative living in the UK who could book it for you?

Have relative who's address I could use but would have to use my own credit card with my own address.

I vaguely remember a thread here some years ago wher I thought someone said they could book it by travelling to Newry, but can,t find the thread

I booked Thomas Cook OK with my Cork address, but do not rate them as any good, that is another story

I booked Thomas Cook OK with my Cork address, but do not rate them as any good, that is another story

How did you manage to fill in your cork address, The only option I can see is United Kingdom.
Are you sure it was Thomas Cook .COM and not the IE site

It must have been the ie. site but we flew from Gatwick. Why are you not using the ie. site?

It must have been the ie. site but we flew from Gatwick. Why are you not using the ie. site?

Not as many late deals on the .ie site and no where near the value quoted on the .com site even counting in the cost of transport to the Uk.
Even the prices for Belfast flights are far better on the .com site than the .ie one
Thanks anyway

ring them and book it over the phone. Did it myself awhile back on an amazing deal. flew out through heathrow