Thinking of changing to Perlico

bond-007

I am thinking of changing to Perlico from Talk Talk. Talk Talk currently charge me €42 for all my Irish and UK landline calls. To be honest I make very little UK calls 5 or 10 mins a month. Perlico have an offer of all Irish landline and mobile calls for €31.99 which is a €10 a month saving.

Any opinions on Perlico or Talk Talk? I have found Talk Talk CS to be very poor lately.
I was even thinking of going back to Eircom. I reckon I would need my head examined.

Thanks again.

...all Irish landline and mobile calls for €31.99
I jumped when I first saw that, too, but then read the small print on the "free calls to Irish mobiles until 2010"...
They charge 20c/minute to mobiles, so basically they're just throwing in €8 worth of free calls each month.

I'll stick with BT for the moment; for €1.95 per month extra, their [broken link removed] plan gives me rates to mobiles of 9c~14c/minute.

That is not that bad to be honest, once you are aware of the limits.

I can't get BB so their bundles don't interest me.

So is it worth my while changing?

Depends on your usage, really. I'm afraid 40mins/month to mobiles (1 min. 20 seconds per day?) wouldn't even be considered "warming up" time by my lot...!

I dealt with Perlico (before they were bought by Vodafone) and found them to be appalling. My first bill was much higher than expected - full of hidden charges.

I made a complaint and only got satisfaction when I eventually gave notice to take them to the small claims court.

I was with them for a while but my experience with them was awful. I changed back to Eircom.

I shall avoid them so.

Thinking of heading to Eircom now unless someone can convince me otherwise.

Hi,

I'm in the same boat as yourself - was tempted by Perlico because of the free mobile phone calls until 2010. At the moment I'm with eircom for broadband and talktalk for landline but find that talk talk are expensive for the mobile phone calls. I'm seriously considering eircom also - anyone else anything to add.

Angela59

I changed to Perlico and to date it's been fine (but then again I've had no problems yet)

I'm with perlico and have found them to be very good. never a problem. I would not go back to eircom