Things to do In London on a Sunday

IrishGunner

ok over in London for the Bank holiday w/e for the Arsenal v Everton game with the missus

So its football all day Saturday but what is there to do in London on the Sunday ? Staying in south London Done all the touristy things palace, big ben. london eye, day trip to brighton, madam tussauds etc etc

Was thinking of going to Bath for the day stay overnight and head back on the Monday for flight home would it be worth it ?

Suggestions welcome

Head north and take a stroll around Hampstead Heath maybe? I think they have the odd museum and art gallery in London as well.

If you're in "Sauf Laundin", you could head towards Greenwich and Greenwich Market. The shopping is good, and there's some great pubs and restaurants there. There's the Park there as well if the weather is okay for a stroll. Can go up to the Observatory and get fantastic views back down over East London and the Thames back towards Central London.

There's more conventional shopping and eating close to Greenwich then at Canary Wharf or you could get one of the river boats back into Central London.

Also on the South Bank is the Tate Modern museum which is always worth a look. The OXO Tower restaurant isn't far from there which is worth a try as well.

A nice afternoon tea in Harrods! Or a champagne afternoon tea in Claridges if you're feeling flush.

Would not dare take my better half to Upton Park

2 football matches in 2 days..........I am brave not that brave

Tate we have done and the boat trip up the Thames along with shopping sorry browsing
in Harrods

Chiswick bad memories of there on a drunken night

Not into the Galleries or Museum's done some already gets boring after a while

Vinopolis looks good now thats something we may consider

Claridges may have been there but not sure but its an idea

Thanks

get up to cricklewood and kilburn_ irish pubs _ walk around
you can go to the galtee nightclub later
or if you are into jazz go to camden market very bohemian and later to the jazz cafe in camden
enjoy

Only one place to be on a Sunday in London (helps to be single/Under 25/Not working Monday ;)

[broken link removed]

Only one place to be on a Sunday in London (helps to be single/Under 25/Not working Monday ;)

[broken link removed]

Yeah

Many a night & day I spent in there back in the day

Straight from the backpackers pub(not sure if still there) around the corner from Kings Cross station and then straight to the Church on a
sunday the good Irish man that I was

Thats one for the lads at the next Arsenal match :)

You can do afternoon tea in the Connaught Hotel, and they don't make you wear a jacket and tie like some places in London (Ritz for example). And it's just as good, and a nicer location.

head to Camden market for the day, it will take the entire day believe me, just get out at Camden tube

Back