The Waterfront, Drumcondra

Hi there, I took a look in google maps and this area is more fairview really. Now Fairview is a nice area, however I had a colleague who's husband had a business near Richmond Road and there were issues of flooding about 5 years ago..

P..

Its across the road from Fagans - it is definitely Drumcondra! Its around the corner from Richmond Road - I don;t think it was affected by flooding but that is obviously something to check as it is right beside the river

The description sounds like they are well fitted etc. but personally I think the appearance from the road is unappealing as you drive by.

Hi there, My SIL lived on St.Micheals road - just around the corner from Fagans - there was extensive flooding there http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/River_Tolka,
The Tolka is known for occasional but severe flooding.

The area, is definatly a nice area this is a [broken link removed]it would be worth reading before buying..

Hi there, I took a look in google maps and this area is more fairview really. Now Fairview is a nice area, however I had a colleague who's husband had a business near Richmond Road and there were issues of flooding about 5 years ago..

P..

There are lots of new apartments along Richmond road also, especially the fairview end, but these are in Drumcondra.

It is a lovely area and probably good for rental too (near Mater, St pats etc) - although you might want to check out the neighbours 3 or 4 doors up ()