The Time Hotel, Time Sq NY

footsteps

Has anybody stayed here, hoping to book it today, think it looks ok and there is a room sale on!!
We are just looking for some where , Clean, Comfortable and Central!

Has anybody stayed here, hoping to book it today, think it looks ok and there is a room sale on!!

I havent stayed here but am recently back from the belvedere hotel which is close enough to times square and got a good deal for it on www.gtahotels.com

Yep it's fairly decent (or was about 4-5 years ago when I stayed there anyway) .. location is great at a 1 minute walk from Times Sq.

I think some of the rooms are pretty small (how much time will you spend in the room in NY though?). The decor was pretty cool as well, nice touches like a Bose alarm/cd player in the room - only odd thing was they didn't really have a wardrobe in the room - more a set of shelves with a curtain around it!

I don't know what price the sale is at ... but I certainly thought it was a reasonably decent hotel - decent 4 star I suppose you'd describe it as.

Hi
My husband and l stayed in this hotel 18 months ago and l thought it was fine. The rooms was small but that goes for all the hotel rooms in ny. The location was good. It was clean.
Regards
Skellig

Rooms in the belvedere are quite spacious and even have a small kitchenette as well.