The Simpsons Movie

I enjoyed it, Bart skateboarding in the nude and don't forget Maggie's first word...you have to stay right until the end of the credits.

[nerd]Maggie already spoke in the series, voice by Liz Taylor.[/nerd]

They had one of the producers on Today FM last night and they asked him to name his favourite episode...he said the one where Bart sells his soul.

My own favourite is the one with Scorpio and James Bond.

Anyone else got any favourites?

King Sized Homer.....
The fingers you have used to dial are too fat. To order a special dialling wand please mash the keypad with your fingers now....

Excellent!

On the Movie, don't go expecting to see anything out of the ordinary. It really is just an extended version of the series. Enjoyable though!

Scorpio is one of my favs - or the Garbage man can! I've come here to rattle some cages. Mr Simpson, leave the bird alone. NEVER!

I liked the part where Homer is frantically flicking through the Bible and makes some comment about there being no answers in this book!

I liked the part where Homer is frantically flicking through the Bible and makes some comment about there being no answers in this book!

Shouldn't you have declared a possible conflict of interests before posting, Marge ?

"Boy, this is one preachy book. Everyones a sinner except this guy."