The Seahorseman

ney001

I normally slag off RTE shows here because they are normally brrrrrrrutal! I have to say though am really sucked in to The Seahorseman on RTE 1 this week, very interesting documentary with very likeable guy Kealan.

More of that kind of programming and less of yer wan Maeve from Cark!

I saw it last night and thought it was interesting. I did cringe a bit at him cutting his own hair in the bathroom, toned chest and all. We saw him running on a threadmill as weel which I suppose was to explain how he had a toned chest but I wasn't too sure what it had to do with the story itself.

It was one of these programmes I just stumbled upon, but it's very interesting I have to say

I heard him on the Derek Mooney radio show the other day and I was fascinated at him explaining how seahorses mate!

You can see the missed episodes here

We saw him running on a threadmill as weel which I suppose was to explain how he had a toned chest but I wasn't too sure what it had to do with the story itself.

Agreed. It was interesting to get some personal background on the guy, but this bit was stupid. But overall, a very good series. I haven't watched the final episode yet,so don't tell me the ending...