The Road to Guantanemo

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarrenBuffet

Did anyone else see this docufilm on Channel 4 - would be really interested to know what others thought.

I felt the film was brillantly put together. I am not sure if i believe their story entirely prior to being captured, (bit sketchy/vague IMO) but their treatment after that was all too horribly believable.

If anyone hasnt seen it i would really recommend giving it a look - can be found on C4 website

[broken link removed]

Heinbloed

Your post was garbled and meaningless.
You also made a very serious criminal accusation.

Askaboutmoney is not a free for all. If you make a defamatory comment, they will come after my house not yours. If you want to make these accusations, put them on a placard and walk up and down outside the Dail.

Feel free to post your views on the issue without risking my losing my home

Brendan
Administrator

Hey !!!
Where did this "post " come from??? I certainly did not post it!!!!
Is AAM hacked?

Hey !!!
Where did this "post " come from??? I certainly did not post it!!!!
Is AAM hacked?

Ha ha ha........... Bless Him!

Why not delete the thread Brendan? If these guys can't be discussed for fear of having your home attacked by their 'Brothers' then why keep the thread up?

It sure says a lot for their proclaimed peace-loving innocence when we're all terrified of them.

Babes in the wood - indeed.

Brendan is referring to losing his home to pay for legal damages in a defamation/libel suit, not the risk of a violent reprisal.

Post 2 (10/3)& Post 3(today) from heinbloed show the same no of posts ie 646... something strange there me thinks

ninsaga said:
Post 2 (10/3)& Post 3(today) from heinbloed show the same no of posts ie 646... something strange there me thinks

No-the post counts on all posts are updated every time you make a post.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back