The Police To Play Croke Park in October!

RedStix

The Police are to perform an Irish date in October after reuniting for a tour of Europe and North America this year. Tickets go on sale next Friday the 20th at 8am.... About time too. This concert will sell out in no time!! Anyone heard who is selling the tickets....i presume its ticketmaster although there is no mention of it on their website

Last edited:
GED - Go to this link for more infor brief outline below - it will be tickemaster.

[broken link removed]

THE POLICE Dublin Performance Confirmed
News last updated: 13-04-2007

Saturday 6th October 2007 Croke Park -
Tickets on sale Friday 20th April at 8AM

The Police will open their European Tour at the Globe Arena in Stockholm on 29th August 2007, following sold out dates in North America. With the majority of the shows already announced and on-sale, tour promoters The Next Adventure and MCD Productions are pleased to announce that The Police will perform for one show only on Saturday 6th October 2007 at Croke Park, Dublin.
Tickets limited to 6 per person/transaction go on sale on Friday 20th April 2007 at 8:00 AM. Tickets are priced 86.50 for general admission 66.50, 106.50 and 126.50 euro for fully reserved seats and 106.50 for Gold Circle. All prices include booking fee/vat and are available from Ticketmaster outlets nationwide, 24 hour telephone hotlines (ROI) 0818 719 300, (NI) 0870 243 4455 or from www.ticketmaster.ie Telephone and internet bookings are subject to a service charge).

GED - tip if you go onto the sting website http://www.sting.com/news/news.php?uid=5353 you can be come a fan club member and they will issue you with a pass code to go into a fan club pre-sale on tickmaster before the tickets go on sale to the public – although sometimes they can be wise to new members joining only to get the pass code for tickets and might not issue it to you - so just check it out before you join.

You must be having a laugh - it's $100

they should be called the thieves at that price

I agree that its an awful lot of money but people do and will pay that amount to go to a great concert

Scuttled into work this morning for 8am. Have never been in as early in my life and have ordered my six pitch tickets. €91 each including booking fee, but should be a great concert.

Roll on October 6th.

Wife booked ours this morning. Should ave done it myself. She booked the cheapest without looking, assuming the standing would be the cheapest ones ( had seated for a chilli peppers concert once and ended up on the pitch anyway - atmosphere much better).

Up in the bloody top tier of the davin stand

Should still be a great gig though - if a little far away

Got mine this morning in the lower cusack at €135 each !!!

For that price they should change their name to Robbing Thieves.....

Went for the cheap seats first but they were not available then went for the best available funny how these were the most expensive ones ?

Can you go onto the pitch if you have stand tickets ?

I got two tickets too. Couldn't believe it: thought it would be another one of those "ticket fiascos".

Think I'll ring Joe Duffy's Whingeline anyway and tell him "It's a bleedin' disgrayas, Joe!".

There's a lot of moaning in this thread and I'm not prepared to go on like this !