The most uplifting songs ever!!!

my here bored doing a gig so i'll come up with a few more

different songs give different feelings so its hard to touch just one spot.

The soundtrack from The Mission is one of the most beautiful collections of music i have and always uplifts.

Yet in the gym to motivate i like mary Kante Yeke Yeke.

Sunday bloody sunday is always one to get the body and mind going too ( add pride to that also )

and as my Eircom league team walks out we have Welcome to the Jungle.

Israel Kamakawiwo Ole's - Some where over the rainbow what a wonderful world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A2Jt4WOxN8

Jaid

...hadn't heard that before - quite good

Among my many many choices are.....
- Eoin Duignan - Rogues & Rascals
- Mozart - Papageno & Papagena Duet
- Much of Ennio Morricone's music

and oh yeah - Prodigy's Firestarter & Smack My Bitch Up

..now I'm not sure uplifting is the correct term to use when I think about it...:confused:

Everybody,

Good choices, not so sure about your favourite Sueellen?

Van Da Man sha la la la, la la tee da:cool:

Power Finger always reminds me of the mornings after the crazy nights out in London, with all the Ausie friends:) (sorry about the vid)

Jaid

U2's version of Sunday Bloody Sunday from Rattle and Hum (done the night of the Enniskillen bombing) is my favorite, but I don't think it's uplifting.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9c4lLnY0rA

uplifting is different for different people, if your a football team in the dressing room waiting to come out onto the pitch and that is belting out it can get you going and i have seen it work.

But the mission soundtrack can put me in a great mood as well but in a different way.

Add to that ELO, i find their stuff gets me miving too.

But as i said its horses for courses.

uplifting is different for different people, if your a football team in the dressing room waiting to come out onto the pitch and that is belting out it can get you going and i have seen it work.

Your right Ron.

Jaid

OK Jaid79 - thank you for introducing me to IZ - have listensed to a bunch of his stuff over on YouTube. Its really good.... had been goin around my head all day since I listened to it y'day for the first time.

OK Jaid79 - thank you for introducing me to IZ - have listensed to a bunch of his stuff over on YouTube. Its really good.... had been goin around my head all day since I listened to it y'day for the first time.

ninsaga,

Glad you like it, I heard it on the film Meet Joe Black, its a great film by the way.

My wife heard it at the end of the film and googled it.

Jaid

What do you think of Powderfinger?

Hi Purple,

No, its too slow for me. Have listened to it occasionally but still prefer the Bette Midler one. :)

Bette Midlers head is just too big. It colours my opinion of her. I know it shouldn't, but it does. After that the singing .... I dunno.

Back