The Model Agent.

Ash 22

Anybody follow this programme which finished Monday night? I was sure when it came to the last 2 Amber would win it but it was Carrie-Ann. Both lovely girls. It will be interesting to see how the winner goes.

Ah the usual, she'll be dragged out now and again as a judge or fashion expert on various crap programmes. Eventually she'll be in Star newspaper every 2nd or 3rd day in a bikini on Grafton Street selling mobile phones or promoting some charity day - now and again a few photos of her at Renards nightclub in some social diary somewhere!. :rolleyes:

Carrie-Anne won - she announced she was pregnant (due in July) before the winner was picked...they're keeping the contract open for her for the year!

I though Carrie Anne was stunning in an unconventional way and the Image Magazine cover is beautiful. I liked the way this programme was done in terms of the way it treated the girls. Britains Next Top Model seems to rejoice in making the girls feel uncomfortable - naked shoots early on and kissing other girls for photos must be hard on such young girls. And they often don't clearly explain to the girls why they are being dropped - certainly not in the caring way that the Model Agent did. That said, Britains Next Top Model made for more dramatic viewing.

Was Carrie Ann the Belfast one? I'm shocked if she won.

From a lads perspective the D4 one was the best looking. Yer one that went to Paris "togged out well" but looked fairly ordinary without loads of slap.

Was a nice one from around Tuam but seemed to dissappear fairly early on.

(I know this stuff cos I was on the late feed up to lately :eek: )

I thought they were both lovely looking girls and either one of them would have been a deserving winner.

Back