The medows newbridge

candygirl

Hi,

I went to see these houses yesterday and think there really nice, as they are so different, Does anyone know when the 2nd Phase will start, as the house we like are sold out didnt get to ask yesterday as it was busy there.

I have heard on the grapevine that the second phase of this development will be severly delayed in launching, if it launches at all due to the difficulty in selling the first phase.

This is just hearsay however and I would recommend that you call the selling agent and get yourself a definitive answer.

Yeah Ill do that, There all nearly sold out, why was there a problem with them selling do you know ? thanks

The same reason as most developments, just the market being that bit tougher.

Having visited the development I found it very cramped, but thats just my own thoughts.

they were sold out? well done them. the new finance package they were offering must have been attractive.

I wonder what happens after three years @ 4% though. Them offering 4% is a loss leader of sorts.

It also seems from looking around that they don't have services like Eircom in the estate yet.

I have been to see the showhouses in this estate. I must admit that I wasn't too impressed. The houses were very cramped inside (for the price being charged) and the layout of the estate is also very cramped (houses built very close to each other and narrow through road).

My advice to you would be to imagine this estate when it is finished. Each house will presumably have up to 2 cars (one parked in the car bay presumably and one on the roadside). This will lead to the road becoming very cramped with the number of houses in this development. Also with each house overlooking the other, it could lack privacy.

The advantages to this place are its close proximity to the train station (not quite across the road, as advertised, but within 5 mins walk) and the 3 years fixed interest rate.

Good luck!

On further reading, the finance package isn't that attractive. It's interest only for 5 years, with the term fixed at 35 years. So while it might be affordable at the start, the repayments would go up sharply after the fifth year. In my estimation, they are also over-priced.

Back