The Lazy Manifesto: Do Less. Then, Do Even Less.

Two lazy Mods! Hmmmm! No wonder Brendan posted today about Mods not having the time to debate matters with posters!

He's simply covering for ye!!! (Ye're obviously lazy, useless, good for nothing Public Servants, so, right? )

Dear Lex

I don't know how you can hold up your head so high at the moment when your famed river has been held up to public opprobrium.

At least the Mods on AAM have lasted the pace. Check out our profiles.

Marion

Dear Marion,

Everyone seems to be attacking De Banks, at the moment! It's been a popular pastime on AAM, Morning Ireland, Live At 5, The Last Word, The Right Hook, etc. I think we should let NAMA sort that problem out, so there's no need for The Mods to get involved.

Meanwhile, our noble river continues to flow gently through our Republic. Ah, how oft' do my thoughts, in their fancy, take flight...............

And I've never been one to spy on The Mods. I'm not sure they were around, though, when St. Finbarr rowed his boat into Town from Gougane Barra, but, if you say so, who am I, a noble servant of AAM, to disagree?

(Does this little tiff mean that you and I will never get together to read Irish poetry and drink porter in The Long Valley?)

I thought this wa a lazy thread but now it's getting busy with other matters; (sigh) back to sleep for me...