The Internet Car Company

Molly

I was wondering if anyone has used this company to purchase a car. I did a search , only threads on this subject are from last year, the company was in its infancy then so I'm wondering if anyone has used them more recently. I asked them to source a VW passat on Saturday and today they came back with :

VW passat, 1.9 TDI RED I sport,(100bhp) 03 55k miles for €14,450 which does seem like good value, its a UK car. I've searched auto trader and used ROS.ie to calculate the VRT to import similar car myself and this is the best price Ive seen for this model of car.

I have found them very helpful so far, got a call acknowledging my request and they said they would source a car for me within 48hrs, which they have done, so far so good.

Is it good value?

has anyone used this company recently?

Well it sounds good-have you compared to what is on offer on www.carzone.ie and ?

Does the figure they are quoting include VRT and all other costs? It seems low.......

yes that figure includes VRT and all costs. On carzone the same car ranges from €15,000 to €19,000 with the ones at the lower end of the price having much higher mileage and not red I sport model.

The price seems okay. I have imported a passat recently and cleared it with VRT for less than this.

There is no 100bhp sport model The 2003 UK models are 100BHP S, SE and 130BHP S, SE and Sport (Sport has lower suspension and 6 gears)

130BHP is much better engine with more torque and better fuel effeciency,

As the last poster said do a comprehensive check.

Good luck

so whats the deal with these boys? do you just give them a rough idea of what you want and they source it, best they can?

Red i was 110bhp in Passat model 97-00. 01-05 facelift model Red i is 100bhp

Back