The Grange - Stillorgan, Dublin

Thank you DAXVE . This sounds like a plausible answer. Rumour in Byrne's pub (across the road from site) was "financial problems" but I think your suggestion may be more accurate. Either way I do know that buyers are concerned about delay in completions particularly in light of recent drop in property market prices for similar apartments.

Strange, was out there yesterday snagging as I have friends who bought a two bed, some people have already moved in, snagging for the second release apartments happened last week and the latest release is happening on August 24th or 25th. Looks really great with loads of space and a high quality finish, but I would have expected that from all the original hype about them.
Would be an amazing turn around for a council not to accept affordable housing elsewhere, it's what they've been doing countrywide since that legislation was passed with nearly every other building firm. I imagine the quietness is the builders holidays rather than any other conspiracy theory.