The Dunphy / Brady bust-up on RTE1

Darth Vader

Anyone have a link to see this? i tuned into the Liverpool match too late and it was over. i'd love to see it though.

was there another one on saturday just gone, subsequent to the roy keane rant a couple of weeks ago?
heres the [broken link removed] one..

No, it was the roy keane one from a few weeks ago i was looking for alright. i cant get that link to work. After it downloads a box comes up with :
"Windows Media Player cannot play the file. If the file is on another computer, verify that you are connected to the network. If you typed a path, verify that it is correct. If the problem persists, the server might not be available."

try [broken link removed] one, i just tried it and it works. it should be largish, maybe 20 mb or so, so give it a few minutes..

I haven't seen Brady & Dunphy in the same studio since, although maybe that's just coincidence.
It was great TV all the same. I don't know how Dunphy , or anyone, can get so worked up about (defending) another man. We need another Scrap Saturday with Dunphy wanting to have Keanos baby.

Liam Brady has been on Dunphy's radio programme many times since then so I wouldn't read too much into their subsequent collective appearance.

Back