The best Loan for small business company

Nicky

Hi All,
I have set up Ltd. company, done a business plan and now it is time to shop around for the better Loan deal, spoke already with BOI, there is 6.99% even for small enterprise companies, looks expensive, is there any other better way to get a low rate loan for small just started up business, please ?
Thanks for any help

Last edited:
Went to BOI and AIB, there is so big difference for small business loan 6.99 % and 10.5 % ! Voting for BOI, but does any one know better loan provider, please ?

Hi Leghom,
There are two types of Loan the Banks offer, secured and unsecured, of course they always ask you for secured that means you have to pay more.
If you even take secured loan it does not mean you do not have to pay the loan back, the secured loan does not save you !
I had three loans before, all are paid out on time, all three were unsecured and the bank managers agreed my meaning.
Kind Regards

Why not look at First Step,they are a not for profit irish organisation which provide loans of up to E25,000 for developing businesses.Loans over E10,000 are charged an interest rate of 3% & a once off admin fee of E200.You can download the application form from ([broken link removed])

Sorry Lurcher, the Admin fee is €250 and I don't know where you got an interest rate of 3% but first step are charging me 7% on a €25,000 loan over 3 years (They wont give loans over longer periods)