The baby of nazarehhh

car

There's this bird called Mary, ri? She's a virgin like. She's not married or nothin, but she's got this paaaaartner, Joe, ri?
He's a chippy like.
Mary's shacked up wid him in a kip in Nazzareh.
One day Mary meets this headtheball Gabriel. She's like 'Wha'
are you lookin at?'
Gabriel just goes 'You're up da pole.'
Mary's totally scarleh. She lays into him. 'Who are you callin a slapper. I'm noh common. I never done it wid no-one noh even me fellah".
So Mary goes and sees her cousin Liz, who's six months gone like. Liz is wired. She's filled with spirits, Barcardi Breezers an' that. She's like 'Howzitgoin, Mary, I can feel me nipper in me guh and I reckon I'm well blessed. Think of all the extra benefits an' that we are gonna get.' Mary goes 'Yeah, s'pose you're ri', ri''
Mary an' Joe haven't got a tosser so they feck a donkey, an'

head for Be'lehem.
They get to this pub an' Mary wants to stop, yeah? To have her nipper, ri'? an' that. But the kip is jammers. So Mary an'
Joe break an' enter into this garridge, only it's burstin wid animals. Cowizz an' sheep an' dat.
Then these three maaad lads turn up, looking the bizz, wi' crowans on their heads. They're like 'A'ri, bay-bee This post will be deleted if not edited immediately, howzitgoin like', an' say they're wise men from the East Wall.
Joe goes: 'If you're so wise, what the crack with dis Frankenstein an' miir? Why dincha just bring gold, Adidas and Burberry?' It's all about to kick off when Gaybo turns up again an' sez he's got another message from yer man the Lord.
He's like 'The scruffers is comin an' they're killin all de chisellers. You better leg it off to Eejip.'

Joe goes 'You must be on drugs it you think I'm goin' to Eejip on a bleedin donkey'
Gaybo sez 'Suit yerself, pal. But not my problemo, knowharrimean?'
So they legs it to E-jip till they've stopped killin the young lads an' it's safe an' that.
Then Joe and Mary and Jazis go back to Nazzareh, an' Jaziz turns water into Vodkaanrebbull.

The three wise men are approaching the stable and start to run to be the first one to reach it.

The one bearing the gold (thats easier to spell than the other gifts) reaches there first but stubs his sandal clad toe on the stable gate and shouts "This post will be deleted if not edited immediately Christ".

Mary looks at him and says "thats a nice name I was going to call him George"