The Apprentice

DeeFox

Anybody watch the new series last night? I've never watched a series of this from start to finish so am determined to do so this time.
Looks like an interesting group and a nice dirty task to get them started. I'm not sure that Alan Sugar made the right decision when firing though - I thought it should have been the Team Leader as she didn't have any sort of business plan and she didn't really get it when Alan Sugar was explaining his views on why the girls team didn't win.

I watched this from start to finish last year and really enjoyed it. I do think the end of the programme where they all rush to defend their actions and accuse someone else of contributing to the task failure is a little ridiculous. I find it hard to find Alan Sugar credible as well....i prefer the two that sit with him.

I think its possible that they keep certain people as they have the potential to provide great entertainment by their sheer lunacy, which I think the Team Leader you mentioned may prove to do.

Am a big fan of The Apprentice, thought last night was not great though, it all seemed a bit rushed or something. Think Anita was fired because she didn't stand up for herself enough in the boardroom (compared to the other two), no other reason.

Last year I followed this blog by Anna Pickard in the Guardian - always found it brilliant if anyone wants to check it out..

M

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/organgrinder/2009/mar/25/apprentice-reality-tv