Thanks to AAM

dewdrop

I reckon that apart from the news of a serious health issue the matter of being in severe financial difficulties must be heart breaking for all concerned. In this regard many of the financial problem situations are posted by fairly new people to this website and it must be some consolation that they get an early honest informed response. I feel Brendan is owed a debt of gratitude for his efforts to try and give some hope to these unfortunate people.

I'd like to express my gratitude to Brendan, firstly for his site, which is fantastic. Secondly for advice I have received from him also. I'd also like to thank all the members of AAM who have given me direct advice and from whom I have learned an awful lot, thanks to their informed posts on all matters. Absolutely love AAM, so thank you all!

Id like to state that I find AAM an excellent site ...and the contributors excellent ...the highest compliment I can pay it is any time ive used the site i've always learnt something. .Many thanks to Brendan and all the contributors..

Totally agree with all of the positive comments. When is Dermot Jewel going? Brendan is a shoe-in for running a consumer advice operation.

(And I've never seen Godwins Law appear )

Oh, it does! But not that often and I think it gets stamped on pdq.

and for anyone who ( like me) had never heard of the signal to noise ratio...........

Signal-to-noise ratio is sometimes used informally to refer to the ratio of useful information to false or irrelevant data in a conversation or exchange. For example, in online discussion forums and other online communities, off-topic posts and spam are regarded as "noise" that interferes with the "signal" of appropriate discussion.

mf

Back