Tesco DVD player - multi-region?

Omega

Tesco currently have a DVD player on sale for about e35. Does anyone know if they are multi-region? There is no indication on the box/player and the staff in the shops do not seem sure either.....

I bought the player..an Alba. It is region 2 and not multi-region. I had bought Alba players in the past and had no problem hacking them to make them multi-region. This one is different though....I couldn't find a hack anywhere on the internet. I came across others who were having the same problem as me. I ended up bring it back to Tescos.

Thanks..... Squonk, I didn't notice the label "Alba" on the box or player. This was a compact, silver-coloured device, about 9" square.....

Thanks..... Squonk, I didn't notice the label "Alba" on the box or player. This was a compact, silver-coloured device, about 9" square.....
We might be talking about different players so. My one was clearly marked as an alba on the box. I suggest you find out the player's name and model and do a search for a hack on the 'net.

i picked up a multi region dvd player at the weekend in power city for € 49