Tell us your GOOD NEWS?

My new giftware business sold lots and lots over Christmas and, having expected January to be a dead month, I arrived in the office this morning to find a sheaf of orders on the fax, more in the e-mail and the bank says I'm even being paid on time by nearly everyone. So glad I was laid off in October last!!

Ancutza,that is brilliant to hear so PM me your details, I might buy some stuff out of my "laid off" money too!!! fair play to you

so-crates - what is CD about?

Firefly that is brill. My fella said da da at 5mths old for about a week then another till I think 12mths! Now he calls me MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa and his daddy, DDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It is Caveat that is doing the CD - I'll take a guess and reckon that it is the collected works of Boy Bands 1990-2010

Not exactly my friend.

It's my own music. A variety of styles (industrial/experimental...pop-rock... instrumental/pastoral)

Really, it will unprecedented. The definitive work of 21st century popular music probably.

So Caveat your real name is actually Ross Geller and your sister is a OCD neat-freak who married your best friend

Good news..I just paid off my car loan in full!

The car is mine but sitting on a driveway 6,000 miles away in Cork...lol

Mr. the-gas-boiler-repair-guy fixed my boiler today.
So I can now set the timer to put the heating on before I get out of bed.
In this weather, this is seriously good news

My Dad (68)is like a teenager and busy is looking after the "old folk" in his area and making sure they are ok for messages and newspapers,etc. He is walking to his shops two to three times per day like a busy bee!

He was passing by 2 people who live nearby and overheard them say (about himself), there he goes again! - good on you the Da and long may it continue!!

The sound of our water tank refilling at 7am today...After 4 days with no running water that made me very very happy

I just found out I'm going to be a Daddy for the second time!!!!!!!! Yaaaaayyyyyyyy!!!!