Telecope like pole

dodo

Do you know where I could get a telecope like pole with a hook on the end , lenght about 3 foot when entended thanks

i assume you either need this for opening certain types of the old style sash windows or maybe for opening a velux window. maybe try whoever supplies or manufacturers velux windows ? there are telescopic poles on this site www.veluxblindsdirect.co.uk - click on products then i think control options. is this what you are after ?

It is needed to reach plastic crates on shelving that you cant reach with your arm, these crates are 3 deep and to get the 3rd crate in to pull out is very hard without someone like the pole for pulling down a folding stairs, but it needs to be telecope like as to be easily able to carry around until needed, ie in a holdser of some sort,

Telescopic Boat Hook. They had them in Aldi or Lidl a couple of weeks ago. If money is no object then try likes of Viking Marine etc.

Towger

Seven telescopic boat hooks currently auctioning on Ebay (.co.uk). Bids from 99p.
That is the type of thing but I would need it to be 12 inch's or less when not extended and then 3 ft when extended

Back