Teatime express coffee mocha

orka

Does anyone know where I can get a teatime express coffee mocha cake? Tesco and superquinn have others but not this one. Thanks.

There is (was?) a [broken link removed]. At the rate businesses are vanishing these days, you might want to ring to confirm they're there and have what you want. 01 872 9955 according to the link above.

I can confirm that TeaTime Express are still alive and kicking in Talbot St (passed by last Friday)!

Can't confirm if they have the coffee mocha cake though!

That's great - thanks for replies - I'll check out the place on Talbot St - didn't realise they still had a shop open - last one I remember was Dawson St years ago.

[broken link removed]

Don't really like coffee flavoured anything, myself. Much prefer vanilla flavoured.

When I worked in Sandyford Ind Est years ago - the tea-time express factory was there - with a small outlet shop. They might still be there and have the shop open

Still on Talbot street and they have the mocha cakes Supervalue on Talbot street also sell them

Will you all stop talking about Coffee cakes (my all time favourite cake on earth) as I am off them for lent (for body shape reasons rather than spititual reasons).Feeling under the weather for last few days so could very easy break out and go for one of those 'Teatime express coffee mocha' with my elevenses!!!! I suggest that talking abut food should be another topic banned on this forum as well as medical items.