Teabags - Which ones are oxygen bleached?

Happy Girl

Can anybody tell me what teabags are oxygen bleached and not chlorine bleached. I have looked at Lyons webpage but cant find anything. Also looked on Twinnings teabags box but can find nothing.

Hey, I know this doesn't answer your question but I'm on my third large Mug of Lyons. Beautiful, rich colour and full taste.
No affiliation ...... just a satisfied supper:D

I would imagine that the only ones you will find oxygen bleached are in health food shops and not standard on the shelf teabags.

I think your best bet would be to call or email each company and ask them.

Use loose tea - tastes better, has less packaging, is cheaper and the leaves makes excellent dust / dust-mite traps for sweeping timber or tiled floors.

Use loose tea - tastes better, has less packaging, is cheaper and the leaves makes excellent dust / dust-mite traps for sweeping timber or tiled floors.

I can't drink tea leaf tea since gulping the last drop of a cup in my granny's house years ago without realising it was full of tea leaves. I proceeded to vomit the whole cup onto her back step and her dog ate it, tea bags only for me since then

I can't drink tea leaf tea since gulping the last drop of a cup in my granny's house years ago without realising it was full of tea leaves. I proceeded to vomit the whole cup onto her back step and her dog ate it, tea bags only for me since then
Now sandrat,think how much more exciting it would have been, had it been tea bags. A few of those caught in your oesophagus could have caused your Nan to have a coronary, the dog to run away with a mouthful of them and your Nan's flowerbed to be dug up :D

Back