taxi from Carlow town to the Mount Woolsley ?

briancbyrne

Hi,
I have a wedding coming up and its in Carlow, however I was looking at the Mount Woolsley in Tullow, Co. Carlow and it seems a nice place, so I was going to book in for 2 nights and make a weekend of it - can anyone tell me how long the journey is between the 2 places and how much a taxi ride would cost?
thanks

ive stayed in Mount Woolsley about 6/7 or seven times - its a great spot.. but when we went up to Carlow we drove ourselves its about maybe 15mins away.. Carolw great spot also, I would phone reception and ask them rough prices as they probably have their own local taxi's they use and probably give you a good price.. enjoy..

Sorry Brian, I can't remember the answer to your query but if you phone the hotel they'll be able to tell you.

I rang them with your exact question about a year ago and they were able to give me a good idea of how much the taxi would cost...

Hi, if you phone Carlow Cabs on 059 9140000 they will tell you exactly how much. The hotel might have a specific cab co. that they use which might work out cheaper.