Tartan Carpet

ney001

Hi guys, I am looking for a blue/green tartan carpet (for a snooker room) anybody any idea where I could get this?

Also, looking for some relatively cheap ideas for wood panelling halfway up walls!

My other half is always ranting about tartan carpet for the games room aswell - I just read out your request and he said to tell you you should go to the Leopardstown Inn if you are in that area and look at the Snug - tartan carpet and good pool room idea??? So he says..>!!!!!!

Try Brintons for the tartan carpet (Brintons isn't cheap though)
[broken link removed]

My other half is always ranting about tartan carpet for the games room aswell - I just read out your request and he said to tell you you should go to the Leopardstown Inn if you are in that area and look at the Snug - tartan carpet and good pool room idea??? So he says..>!!!!!!

Bit of a trek for Bill as he's based in the U.K.

Thanks Kilbird, will do that! - he's going for the old billiard room/gentleman's club look and likes the blue and green tartan carpet.

Back