tarot card readers

merzie

i have a group of friends who decided for a hens night to have a tarot card party, everything was arranged for Friday next but unfortunately the reader fell ill, does anyone know of an experienced one with good feedback in the Co. Louth area that could accomodate us in one of the girls homes

That is very inconsiderate of the Tarot card reader. As a matter of interest, did she not give you plenty of warning that she would be ill?

Brendan

i know , you,d think she would know in advance with her skills, maybe its better that i didn't get her so.

bear in mind, any good tarot reader would not be available at such short notice and if they were - i would be wary.
i've always found a minimum of 3wks notice is required and the max i've waited was 6mths.

hens night

..do you not think that a night like this would not be the best time to get anything less than great news?

Wouldn't go near these people in a fit, but obviously it's your choice.
Just thought it was a strange choice for a celebratory night - what if someone gets bad or even semi-bad news?

How come the tarot reader did not know that she/he was going to get ill at that time?

I'll do it for €1K a head. I am as qualified as the next person to predict the future.

everyone has their own opinion of them, but it was the future brides choice, maybe she,s having second thoughts, who knows. i only want to know if i can contact one

You won't need to contact one . . . the really good ones already know you are looking for someone and will contact you directly. The ones who don't know you are looking aren't worth getting in the first place. Just wait by the phone.

z

Ive just been consulting the cards there for you. The Futures Bright- the futures Green!
Money is looking up, love is on the horizon. An old aquaintance will re-emerge in your lives etc etc.

You won't need to contact one . . . the really good ones already know you are looking for someone and will contact you directly. The ones who don't know you are looking aren't worth getting in the first place. Just wait by the phone.

z

Leads on to my old but true story about the fortune teller who had a premises in Henry St./Mary St. which was flooded. Their notice in the window, which made the daily headlines, stated "Due to unforseen circumstances business will be closed for short time".