Tallaght Cross:Does anyone know what is going on, they said we be in by christmas 06!

P

Pocketbook

Placed a deposit on an apartment in Tallaght Cross alomst a year ago.
Have since been pushed aside by varies excuses from the ever professional Hooke & MacDonald. Does anyone know what is going on, they said we would be in by christmas, that's christmas '06. Anyone know whats happening.

Re: Tallaght Crossoes anyone know what is going on, they said we be in by christmas

sound like good advice.That is a crazy wait

My solicitor has been informed of issues with a lease on lease, negotiations between developer & South Dublin Co.Co. This was after excuses of flooding basement, access issues and having to chase for almost 8 months.

How can such talks take almost a year, and how have M & S managed to move in to the retail unit with no issues of note.

I guess my issue is that no party is giving a accurate deadline, and if other people with deposits on apartments are getting similar of different reasons. Working in the construction industry myself, I strongly believe it’s a little civil servant in South Dublin Co.Co. in a job they are not qualified for and are power tripping big time to entertain their boring little existence.

Yes I have big issues with councils but that’s a storey for another day.

Re: Tallaght Crossoes anyone know what is going on, they said we be in by christmas

I would get on to your solicitor again and change solicitor's if no progress soon.Hope someone on here hears about someone else in your position

I would also contact the Consumers Association, they may have advice

I would get on to your solicitor again and change solicitor's if no progress soon.Hope someone on here hears about someone else in your position

I would also contact the Consumers Association, they may have advice

Hi

I hope I am not misusing this site but I am seeking advice here: Could someone please furnish contact details of the Consumers Association? My problem is not to do with a property, but dell computers.
Thanks

i have done some research and have established the following for persons to comment on,

Land Registry Folio 109484F informs that the land is in ownership of South Dublin Co.Co. and that there has been no transfer of Land or ownership.

All planning applications indicated that the Land is owned by Keenbury Properties Ltd. not letter to state the lands are it ownership of others was
with any application. Not sure what this means, there must be other persons out there who have deposits on this developement, would like to hear from you all.