Taking old work mobile number

dodo

Just wondering when I leave my job where I have a mobile bill phone paid by job,as I have all my contacts on the phone can I ask to take this number or would it cost issue's to them, also I would be going onto a topup phone.

If it's a work number, would you not run the risk of continuing to get work-related calls even though you're not there any more?

If you got a new personal phone & number now, you could copy all your contacts from the work phone onto it, and then onto the new SIM card.

Just wondering when I leave my job where I have a mobile bill phone paid by job,as I have all my contacts on the phone can I ask to take this number or would it cost issue's to them, also I would be going onto a topup phone.

That's a common enough practise here. If the company own the handset, they would more than likely want that back though, so download all contacts from the phone before you leave.
Leo

Sorry stupid question, head not right just lost my job today so not thinking straight.

when people leave here they can take there number with them. we complete a change of ownership form and email to VF. change is usually done in a few minutes.

Back