Take That! Rip off (Dublin v London)

How does that work? I was looking to buy them for my girlfriend but was told they haven't even gone on sale yet and ticketmaster didn't know how much they were going to cost! Presume those sites are touts

Not 100% but when I went on there just to check I see that there's a further charge of €30 for shipping bringing it to €219 for 1 ticket!

Roy

That's what my Mrs said after seeing them in the O2 (Millenium Dome) but think I'd prefer to ship her back to London to see them again at a fraction of the cost of sending her down the road to Croker. :)

Roy

That's what my Mrs said after seeing them in the O2 (Millenium Dome) but think I'd prefer to ship her back to London to see them again at a fraction of the cost of sending her down the road to Croker. :)

Roy

I will be doing the same probably. She can go the concert. I can go to the football. Perfect!

there's not much point in comparing touts prices which is what you have done. also there have been a number of these touting agencies that have gone bust in the UK recently and left people waiting outside festivals and football matches without tickets and having spent a fortune.

the rip off is by the touts and the people who perpetuate them by buying from them.

As Dereko says please be aware that the tickets outlets that the OP mentioned ARE NOT authorised ticket outlets for the events in question.

Back