T-Mobile

bubbasmama

I know T-Mobile do not have a network here but I have the new T-Moblie k750i. After much downloading with Sony Ericsson, and a not very helpful phone call to Vodaphone, I cannot receive picture messages , instead a message comes up saying to go to the Vodaphone website, If I try to send a picture , it arrives a day later....
Any help welcome, I really want to get it working, (My sim is 8 years old)

Try updating your sim card. Did Vodafone email/fax you on the settings so that you can make sure that they are all correct in your phone?????

Yes they sent me the settings, before that nothing happened when I was sent a picture , after inputting the settings I now get that message.
By updating do you mean a new sim card ??? (My previous phones did not have picture messaging) Thank you for reply.

bubbasmama said:
Yes they sent me the settings, before that nothing happened when I was sent a picture , after inputting the settings I now get that message.
By updating do you mean a new sim card ??? (My previous phones did not have picture messaging) Thank you for reply.
You may need a new SIM card - no harm in getting one, if you are using an old one. You will need the MMS service centre settings on your phone - Vodafone can send them to you as Over The Air messages. Finally, your account with Vodafone needs to be enabled for MMS as well. Vodafone can obviously do this as well.

If the above do not work, then it is also possible that you need a newer software version in order to work in Ireland, but this is just a semi-educated guess, as there are some different standards for MMS delivery in different countries.

Back