Swords(Riverbank) to Town Commute

zefer

Hi all,

Anyone do this commute in the morning? I am up for suggestions as to the best way to do it. I have just bought an apartment there and cant find times on Dublin Bus website. Is there a 41X that goes?

ps. Riverbank is beside Applewood

Any suggestions much appreciated.

Thanks,
Z

Hi Zefer,The number 43 leaves Applewood at 7:15 and arrives in town (Connolly Station) at about 8. The are a few 41X's that leave Applewood in the morning - never got them before though. I think one leaves at 7:50am?If you drive, another alternative would be to park at Portmarnock dart station and get the dart from there..Hope this helps!

Cheers for that mortimer. Bit early as I dont start till 9 but I will check out the 43 and see if it goes at a later time. Will check out driving to dart also.

zefer said:
Cheers for that mortimer. Bit early as I dont start till 9 but I will check out the 43 and see if it goes at a later time. Will check out driving to dart also.

This thread will almost certainly be of interest.

zefer said:
I will check out the 43 and see if it goes at a later time.
Unfortunately there's only one number 43 that leaves Applewood in the mornings - the rest leave from Swords Business Park.. The 41X is probably the best bus to get if you need to be in town for 9. You'd need to walk into Swords to get the 41,41c..

My neighbour drives to the DART:

Malahide & Portmarnock - no parking

She drives to Donabate where parking is ok & you have a chance of getting a seat!

Bongo said:

She drives to Donabate where parking is ok & you have a chance of getting a seat!

What time is this usually at?

Bongo said:

Is Donabate on the DART? I thought Malahide (or Howth depending on which spur you take) was the end and everything beyond that was the Arrow?

There is no DART service to Donabate, the NS DART terminates at either Howth or Malhide.