Switching between different Scart Inputs

L

legend99

Hey, anyone have this issue. I have 3 scart input connections on my TV. Sky, DVD and Video. AV1, AV2, and the RGB connection. However, the RGB connection is the one that takes preference, but I can't seem to switch between the different Scart inputs then. Its a Sharp TV. Moved a house 6 weeks ago so God knows where manual might be.
Anyone have any idea how I should be able to switch between the Scart inputs. When I go Prgm +/- I only sttart going up/down the literal RF channels???

Your remote should have an AV button which switches between them.

I have 3 scart input connections on my TV. Sky, DVD and Video. AV1, AV2, and the RGB connection.

Are you sure that you don't mean two SCARTs and one RF/RGB input?

However, the RGB connection is the one that takes preference, but I can't seem to switch between the different Scart inputs then.

Does the TV remote not have a button or two for selecting the different SCART/AV inputs? What model is the TV? The manual is probably available for download from the SHARP website in case that's of any use.

Well its 3 scart cables anyway. Connecting into Euro AV!, Euro AV2 and RGB.
When the RGB source is on it overrides the others and i cannot find a way to get to any of the other two

Can't remember the model number til I go home. Checked the Sharp website. Picked a TV manual...I mean they can't be that different..all likely to have much the same software etc and it looks like I might have the answer....

Back