Swan rage

WicklowMan

I don't know, I sometimes despair of people. I was down in Bray harbour the other evening sitting in my car, on the pier, enjoying watching the waves. Altogether very zen and relaxing.

Driving past where the cars park on my way out, I slowly move out ... and out ... to avoid the Swans / seagulls / pidgeons congregating by the cars expecting food. A guy coming towards me lost it totally, no such thing as waiting for me to make way around the flock.

He firstly started steering violently from side to side, shaking his fist, and then decided to accelerate like crazy down the left side of my car between it and the parked cars ... where the birds were congregated.

I'd be surprised if he didn't take a few of the birds with him. There are definately some utter lunatics out there. Kind of makes you wonder what he was doing stopping by the harbour, a place where people generally go to chill out! I've seen it all now.

A small man

If he met you on a footpath or a busy shopping aisle or wherever and he had to wait and stand aside for you he wouldn't say a word

But behind a wheel he can do what he wants as there is no confrontation, just speed off

Take him out of the metal shell and he's a wimp

Take him out of the metal shell and he's a wimp

Often, you don't even need to get them out of the metal shell. I have occasional interactions with guys like this while I'm cycling, and appearing at the driver's side window looking down on them is often enough to soften their cough.