Surfing/yoga holidays in Algarve, Portugal

bonzos

Hi folks,
Has any of you got recommendations on surfing holidays in the Algarve, Portugal. We are looking for somewhere with surf and also sightseeing. Lagos has been mentioned to us have any of you been there? Also what would Lisbon be like as short excursion for few day?
Cheers

hey lookng at this my self at the minute, If you try Spain.....

There is alot going on in North SPain and Soutjhe France..Biarritz to San Sebastien. There are a few tour competitions on in these aeas too over the summer too.

Dont know about any Yoga though.....

there was an article in the Irish independent in the last few weeks on an ihris company doin this-thought the holidays were overpriced though -over a grand for a week not including flights

there was also a discussion on Drivetime about yoga retreats with various providers [broken link removed]

Saw the article in the independent it ,looked a bit expensive.We are trying to book the holiday ourself on the net to save a little money and also leave us flexible to do a bit of sightseeing.

Hi, Im doing a yoga holiday in Portugal in May.excellent value.flights 115 return aer lingus,accomadation plus meals and yoga inst.approx 400 e.
Best site for this I think is [broken link removed] yoga hols in ireland and abroad.she is also an excellent teacher.

Hi deew
Can I ask how you got on on this holiday, would you recommend it
What was accomodation, food, yoga like? Was there much to see and do in the evenings?
Thanks!

Back