supermarkets near fairview?

wheels

Just moved into a new development in Fairview and I'm trying to figure out where the nearest supermarket is. So far it looks like Tescos Artane is the closest. I think I saw a supermarket on the Howth Road a few weeks back but I'm not sure and haven't been able to go back to check.

Anyone any suggestions?

No it looks similar to that 'Fresh' brand of supermarkets and was on the right hand side a bit up the road past Westwood. Also, re: Drumcondra Tesco's, parking is an issue there so it's not the handiest.

try Nolans in CLontarf...is a little bit different to the big branded supermarkets

C & T on Philipsburgh Avenue, Marino is probably your nearest and is very good. Also Supervalue on Howth Road is very good.

Tesco in Clarehall is the biggest supermarket within reasonable distance.

Tesco in Jervis street is pure evil! I don't know if it's a basement thing but it's a horrible supermarket always out of obscure food products like brocoli and staffed by people obviously off their nut chewing their own faces.
Well that's just my opinion

I'm trying to avoid having to go into town. I suppose Clarehall is the best option.

Nolans in Clontarf is the nicest option but Tesco in Artaine is closest

It's amazing how long it takes someone to get used to an area. Went to the Artaine Tesco's and it's just up the road. It's a fantastic size too because unlike Clarehall I just got in and out and didn't waste much time.