sundrive road

byron

hi, not familiar with crumlin area but am looking very seriously at buying a house on sundrive road (near the crossroads with Clogher Road). i've heard very mixed reports on the area . road itself looks like a reasonably nice area to me but the 'shopping area' near the four roads look a little rough around the edges. honest advice would be greatly appreciated......

Hi Byron,

Welcome to AAM.

This post would not paint a good picture of the spot you describe.

There are others with different views on and .

If you run the search option in this forum only using different search criteria you may well find some further interesting threads.

Good luck with the house hunting.

Sue Ellen.

Hi, I've been living on Sundrive Road for the past 3.5 years, but nearer the Loretto college end. My experience of the area couldn't be further from KYEs post about the groups of youths hanging around the shops and burglaries. We've never had any problems with groups of youths, have the nicest neighbours and find the convenience to town brilliant. I'd say you'll have messers hanging around any group of shops, pubs and chippers in most working class areas and I know there is a laneway behind some of the houses on sundrive which no doubt makes those house less secure, again I'd imagine this is true of most areas.

Back