Sun holiday

Lambchops

Hi,

Was thinking of booking a break for myself and my other half for September (we are both early 30's)

Looking for somewhere warm and sunny, nice beach, reastaurants and bit to do and see. No where mad loud and touristy.

Was thinking of maybe somewhere in Italy or Greek Islands...had anyone been to either and if so can you please recommend? Thanks.

Lambchops

Fly to Palma. Get bus from Palma airport to Palma bus station. Get bus from bus station in Place Espana, Palma, right to centre of Soller. Stay beachside and visit Old Town on railway. Or get Old train from Palma to Soller.

I'm just back from Puerta Banus and I can't say I'd recommend it. I liked Lanzerote when I was there last september, weather was pleasant.

Thanks guys will check out Palma etc..

Was in Marbella, PB myself a few times so looking for something a bit different

Someone recommended Ibiza old town - I just looked it up and it looks lovely. So many different resorts though?!

I was in Puerta Banus before and i hated it, its very sleazy. Its very hard not to get propositioned for money there.

If your thinking Italy think lake garde, i have friends who go there often and speak highly of it.

M

malta, is the place for you. beaches are rocky but the water is crystal clear, really hot a bit of history very relaxing

Fly to Sardinia in Italy. There are a beautiful Beach Hotel Resort near Cagliari airport (38km shuttle service on request)
HOTEL FLAMINGO RESORT. If you book now you can save up to 15% for August and 10% for September.