Sun Holiday Suggestions Oct/Nov

Anto318

Hi all,

Looking to go on a 1 week sun holiday in Oct/Nov this year and look for some suggestions. Our budget for flights/accommodation would be €1,000 -> €1,200.

At the moment we're looking into Sharm El Sheik in Egypt but any other suggestions would be extremely appreciated.

Can only think of Canaries at that time of year. Unless you can afford to up the budget you will be somewhat limited.

I agree with flahers2 and I think the Canaries is lovely at that time of year.
I booked a week in November to Lanzarote the other day, flights €170 each and the apartment is €230 so only €570 for the 2 of us.

Thanks for the information. If the budget wasn't so tight where would you recommend flahers2?

You can pick up flights to Faro with Ryanair for two people in November for circa €145 return and to Seville in mid October for circa €110. Lots of money left to book a two centre stay in nice hotels. Plenty of sun still around. To rent a private apartment would work out even cheaper off season.

I agree with flahers2 and I think the Canaries is lovely at that time of year.
I booked a week in November to Lanzarote the other day, flights €170 each and the apartment is €230 so only €570 for the 2 of us.

Ooh very good, where did you book that?

Canaries again at that time of year. Lanzarote is lovely in October. By November nights are getting cooler ( jacket or jumper needed ) but temps still very good compared to any where more northerly like Portugal or Spain. Some good deals to be had if book flights and accom separately. AL are the only direct one at that time as Ryanair will have stopped their summer flights. AL flights are good times too with evening flights home, none of these 6am trips to the airport. Apartments can be booked through a number of websites direct. We've booked a few times through :-
and they were always good. ( no connection with the website mantioned )

Hey foxylady, we booked the flights with Aer Lingus from Cork. I have been keeping an eye on them since May (when I got back from my last Lanza holiday!) and they were €280 all along and then one day when i checked they were only €170 so we booked straight away then! I think they have gone up slightly since then. We booked the apartment (Rocas Blancas) through booking.com and that was €230.