Sun Holiday suggestions (flights, hotels) outside of package holidays

Anto318

Hi all,

I'm hoping to take my girlfriend away on her first sun holiday this June and would love some suggestions. We are hoping to go for 1 week and would like somewhere warm and on/close to a beach.

I've been on package holidays before and wouldn't be my cup of tea so I am hoping for some suggestions for flights and accommodation that you would recommend. I know Ryanair are doing sun flights etc at the moment (e.g. Gran Canaria) so a recommendation of where to go and flights + accommodation would be extremely helpful.

We would be hoping to spend about €600 - €1,000 in total for flights accommodation for the two of us.

Look forward to your suggestions.

Hi There,

You might want to think about going via the UK as flights from Ireland are very restricted to sun destinations. Myself and the OH got flights with Jet2.com and hotel in Rhodes for €320 each (thats going in September)

I dont think for the time of year you are thinking you will get cheap flights though.

We got return flights to Gatwick from Ryanair for €12 each inc Taxes / charges.

www.booking.com

Why not head to Majorca? Lots of good offers with www.barcelo.com Consider Cala D'Or. Get local bus from bus station at Place D'Espana direct to Cala D'Or. Consider staying a night in Palma at either end of your holiday. Lovely city. We always use Hotel Costa Azul. Good location and reasonably priced.

Back