Sultans of Ping F.C. – Where's Me Jumper?

R

rmelly

This song came up on my iPod this morning on 'Shuffle Songs' on the way in to the office, and it got me thinking...does anyone know if the jumper was actually recovered?

This song came up on my iPod this morning on 'Shuffle Songs' on the way in to the office, and it got me thinking...does anyone know if the jumper was actually recovered?
To the best of my knowlege, I do not believe it was ever handed in to the lost and found department of that great old dance hall that went by the name of "Sir Henry's"

Doubt it, since it was 'at the disco' - that black hole of purloined garments and accessories.

Where's my jumper/cap/jacket/shirt?

Doubt it, since it was 'at the disco' - that black hole of purloined garments and accessories.

Where's my jumper/cap/jacket/shirt?

To be honest, until you write a song about it, I don't really care...sorry.

There is a concert planned as a fund raiser in Cork for Cork City FC and The Sultans (as well as The Frank & Walters) will be playing.
I will ask Morty about the jumper when I see him.

sorry to hijack your thread, but does anyone know where Microdisney are these days?

sorry to hijack your thread, but does anyone know where Microdisney are these days?

Microdisney broke up in 1988 or there abouts. They had just the one big hit "Town to Town" which to my mind was a classic!! At least it was a hit in Cork!

Cathal Coughlan went on to form Fatima Mansions after Microdisney and Sean O'Hagen was a member of The High Llamas who had some minor hits in the UK.

There is a concert planned as a fund raiser in Cork for Cork City FC and The Sultans (as well as The Frank & Walters) will be playing.
I will ask Morty about the jumper when I see him.

Any update on this?