Suggestions for 5 week trip (July-Aug)

bradfield

Hey All!

I would be grateful if anyone could make some suggestions for a trip for 4-5 weeks from Mid July to Mid August! We are hoping to go to New Zealand but because we left it late to book flights there is limited availability and the cost is significant so we are now looking at some plan B options! We would hope to get flights for €1500 approx! Any suggestions?

D

You have to give some hints. Are you young, old, single, married, have kids, energetic, beachie, like cities, etc . . .

There's a whole world out there, how do you expect strangers to be able to suggest a holiday destination for you with no ideas about what might even slightly interest you.

New Zealand would be in mid-Winter at that time.

z

Well we are open to ideas, physicall and mentally up for challenges! I think thats all the info thats needed really!

Knew about the winter thing in New Zealand and doesnt bother me! Means that you would not have to deal with multitudes of tourists and lets face it weather is something you learn not to be overly fussy about when you live in Ireland!

D

Tuesday evening The George Hook show on Newstalk have a travel spot at 6.15 (I think) you should text them and they'll come up with something for you. Thats if Ballybunion dosen't appeal;-)

Try Oasis airlines for prices, they do low fares to Hong Kong from Gatwick, they are normally good value, tigerairways.com, and airasia.com normallly have lowfares around Asia, if you are willing to flex your dates then you should be able to get flights for about €1500 for 2.

Back