SUB-SALE WEST OF IRELAND

B

bobsoap

HI, AM I MAD. JUST PUT DOWN 30K DEPOSIT ON A APT. OVER LOOKING A POPULAR DESTINATION ON WEST COAST. PRICE WAS 390K. IT WILL BE FINISHED IN SPRING 2006 AND I HAVE BEEN ASSURED THAT THE CONTRACT WILL ALLOW ME TO SUB-SALE. I KNOW A PROPERTY NEXT DOOR WITH SAME ROOMS BUT SMALLER IS ON THE MARKET FOR 480K. I KNOW IT IS A RISK. ANY COMMENTS, BOBSOAP.

4) Please don't post a subject or message in ALL UPPER CASE CHARACTERS:
Internet etiquette dictates that ALL UPPERCASE TEXT is considered at best hard to read and at worst rude ("SHOUTING") so please avoid posting messages or subject lines in upper case only. If everything you type is in uppercase then make sure that your Caps Lock key is not inadvertently engaged.
You must be mad to post in UPPERCASE text.

Having said that, why doesn't the developer sell the apartment for the higher price of your neighbour now rather than get less money from you in a year's time?

Cheers for the advice. I have already recieved words from two moderators asking to do same. I am quite new to this mode of conversation and I promise I will improve.

Regards Bobsoap.

To your question Bob.......it sounds like a beautiful location and you like the apartment. However it sounds as if you are also thinking about it as an investment (which is another kettle-of-fish). What exactly is the sub-sale deal?

Back