Stunning - New Years Eve

carrielou

Hi all

I booked tickets to see The Stunning in the West County Hotel, Ennis on New Years Eve. I got my tickets and this is what they say:

THE STUNNING
New Years Eve
"Misteltoe Ball"
Doors open 7.30pm
Wed 31 Dec 08.

I have room booked but did not book dinner as to start being 7.30 so would have cooked dinner at home or may quick chinese/indian on the way.

I checked West County website, due to the "Ball" bit and yes they are having a Mistletoe Ball, black tie affair, but it is a different band playing and a meal, etc etc.

I rang West County and girl on other side of the phone nearly died.

Doors dont open for stunning until 9.30pm.
Ticket is saying (literally anyway) entry to Mistletoe Ball.

What would be my situation with this now that I have tickets in my hand.

As the girl said, the ticket is stating entry to "ball" as well.

She is to ring me back after contacting ticketmaster.

What is the issue, the ticket doesn't allow you into the Stunning gig at all is it?

No issue, just saying. The ticket allows me into the stunning and also Mistletoe Ball, and all for a very reasonable price.

Isn't it typical.

I want to go to 2 gigs this year, The Stunning and Coldplay.

Its just my luck that The Stunning are in Portlaoise the same night as i have tickets for Coldplay in Dublin

I can always go to The Stunning gig on Dec 18th in Kildare, but no doubt i'll get a call to work or something

Funny, isn't it, we think Coldplay great too but just so happened that Stunning are close to us and on a great night too!

No issue, just saying. The ticket allows me into the stunning and also Mistletoe Ball, and all for a very reasonable price.

Oh right, so why the following?
"I rang West County and girl on other side of the phone nearly died. "

Cos she realised they may have sold tickets to people for the stunning who will now also possibly be entitled to go to the ball too. Therefore lots of money lost and red faces somewhere.