Student accommodation Cork

M

MaMame

I'm a mature student (50) starting a MA in art therapy in Cork in September. We are to attend a classroom just off Model Farm Rd., Monday & Tuesday. Can anyone advise on suitable accommodation, cost etc. please?

Hi there, I have used gumtree.ie to advertise accomadation in the past. daft.ie is also good.

Thanks pinkyBear, I just don't know what people in this situation usually do. Stay in bed & Breakfasts, hostels, student accommodation on campus or what ? Also Trying to compare overall costs.

Student accommodation in Cork city is pretty expensive (horrendously overpriced near UCC). If you have your own transport, or the prospect of sharing a lift, you could far more easily find a room in a nice house, perhaps with other mature students, out the Model Farm Road/Ballincollig direction. You might even find someone willing to let at a reduced rate for 2 or 3 nights/week, if that's what you want?

Open an account on Daft.ie; it will allow you to [broken link removed] and/or track a number of properties that interest you.

Good luck with the course!

Back