Stratton, Adamstown

anuj21k

Hey All,

Just saw a new ad campaign with heavily reduced prices going on in Adamstown.
- Houses seems good and fairly priced though I for once think there still is room for negotiation.
- I was in the area and have read and seen that it is so-called ghost town with 75% unoccupied homes and is going to be a future ghetto blah blah blah.
- But where else can you buy a new 4 bed house for 275K with good transport links and near to the city. Is'nt this a bargain all about that wait for an opportunity and grab it. There are always nay sayers some of which can't swallow that the other person is getting such an incredible deal.
- My feeling on this is wait for another 20% drop should be in a year or so and buy a big - new house. I will say that if price is right there are enough people looking around that any development with good prospect with fill within months.
- Just want to know view of house hunters and people already living in Adamstown that what they think?

Link below provides some interested information as well.

http://www.independent.ie/lifestyle/feeling-lonely-in-our-designer-dream-town-1879011.html

Thanks in advance for your response,
( Hope to get atleast 100 responses and a continued form might form a group for group negotiation on houses:) )

Anuj

Back